You, the customer, is the only reason we are in business so we thank you for choosing us for your technology needs.
We are working hard on building up our online presence on the web so we really would appreciate it if you would share an online testimonial.
Top Testimonial Tips
- Make Your Business look good: The best testimonials are the ones that make you and your work look good, as well as the business you are recommending.
Phases like "We take customer privacy extremely seriously and that's why I would trust no other company help us safeguard your sensitive business information" make both businesses sound good.
- Be specific: Rather than “we saw a big improvement,” instead state exactly what the improvement was, such as “we saw a 217% improvement.”
- Focus on company: We would really like to convey that its our company that gets results, not just the people in it. If you can replace Brenton with Uptake, it can go a long way to helping us in the marketplace. "We have been using Uptake Digital for 2 years and we are really happy with how well our business technology now runs"
- Recommend: Would you use us again? would you recommend us to others? have you recommended us to others? "We can't wait to work with Brenton his team on our next project!"
- IT Company: We are primarily an IT services company now and not a marketing company like when we started in 2014. If you can keep the focus on business outcomes and IT solutions rather than marketing that would be much appreciated.
Here are some examples from Linkedin: https://www.uptakedigital.com.au/testimonials/
Google Reviews are generally used early on in the marketing/sales process. Perhaps the customer has got a recommendation, or seen some adverts somewhere and they have googled us to find our more about us. examples like "contacting Uptake Digital was my best business decision this year" will hopefully help them contact us.
Facebook reviews are generally used towards the middle of the marketing, sales process. By this time they have probably liked the page and are starting to learn about our outstanding solution stack. Focusing on outcomes you have achieved with us is great here. eg. "Brenton and his team made the process of moving to the cloud simple and painless"
This can be used to send a recommendation (referral) to a specific person you have identified as someone who can benefit from our services.
We only do Linkedin Testimonials with our long term clients (12+ months). Please contact us if you would like to create a Linkedin Testimonial.
Want to be different? Don't do social media? Check out these alternatives.
Womo: https://www.wordofmouth.com.au/reviews/uptake-digital (WOMO 1774201)
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with an online testimonial. It is truly appreciated.