HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Small Form Factor PC data sheet
HP ProDesk 400 G4 Small Form Factor PC data sheet
► Main Categories
● Business OPP - business desktop and notebook (task workers)
● Business Basic - ProDesk & ProOne, ProBook (task and knowledge workers, mobile professionals)
● Business Power - EliteDesk & EliteOne, EliteBook (knowledge workers, mobile professionals, domain specialists)
● Premier - Spectre (mobile professionals, executives)
► Gx = generation
A generation step in a particular product series and not across all series. Which means although EliteDesk 800 G3 and ProDesk 400 G4 are using identical range of processors they are however of a different generation.
Higher the number means newer the generation in that product series. That is mostly newer hardware and better both security and management reflecting development in the respective fields.
► XXX Series
E.g. 200, 300, 400, 600, 700, 800, 1000. Higher the number generally means:
● Better and wider management, security and support
● Better testing - HP Total Test Process in Pro series versus MIL-STD (= military) in Elite series
● More features
● Wider customization