There has been a massive spike in adoption of cloud technologies, particularly in the small business space. Listed below are some of the reasons why so many businesses are moving to Office 365.
- Office 365 means Microsoft owns and manages the infrastructure (things that cost you money), which allows you to focus on the revenue generating parts of your business (things that make you money)
- Your cash flow is significantly improved as Office 365 bills monthly. This allows you to make better use of the money to increase revenue in other parts of the business.
- Staff productivity will skyrocket once you start adopting collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, Skype for Business etc. These are game changes in 2017.
- By having every employee, in every office using the exact same version of Office, this dramatically improves productivity and decreases overhead as everyone now has a common feature set. For example, Office 2016 allows 2+ people work on the same document at the same time. This is impossible with 2013.
- Simplified pricing and costs with per user pricing brings down overhead and complexity around managing and deploying device based licence keys for software.
- A decrease in support tickets as a result of the increased reliability and consistency in office 365.
- No more Hardware expenses for email.
- No more 3-6 yearly email migrations. You only need to Migrate to Office 365 once.
- No more email fragmentation. Your email inbox can be upgraded to unlimited storage.
- Less downtime means your staff are productive and waste is reduced.
- When you own and run all the hardware, you are holding all the risk in your business. What if someone breaks in and steals the server? What happens if the hardware fails? With Office 365, this is now Microsoft’s risk, and they manage it better than you ever could.
- Office 365 maintains a 99.9% financially backed SLA (service level agreement) which ensures you always have access to email.
- Business continuity – If your server goes down, you can still communicate with your clients.
- Data is far and away much more secure in the Office 365 cloud than in your office. I believe in the future, the regulations for an on-premises will be so stringent that every small business will be forced into the cloud for security reasons alone.
- Identity – you will get Azure Active Directory as part of your plan. This is a strong identity solution that allows your business to manage risk at a level that has never been done before.
- Tools like Office 365 Security and Compliance Centre and Azure RMS take enterprise IT security and bring it to small business. If security is important to you, this is a must have.
- Easy to backup, secure, encrypt and add key services to.
So why should you pick us over others?
- We Are One of the Best: We have achieved the Silver Microsoft Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Competency. Only 5% of Microsoft partners have this, meaning we are market leading in our approach to cloud.
- We Specialise in Cloud: We aren’t the generic IT provider that sells servers and networking equipment. We are 100% focused on cloud enablement – providing a path the cloud and powering the solution to match the business objectives.
- Our track record: Moving over 35+ companies to Office 365 in the last two years, we know how to migrate, manage and run the cloud in small to medium businesses.