Recently we discovered and issue where leap would throw up an error saying that it was unable to install to a directory because it doesn't have the right permissions to do so.
To install Leap, we recommend the following procedure;
- Click the start menu button and type "User Account"
- Select Change User Account Control Settings
- Turn the slider down to the bottom and click ok. IMPORTANT - Turn back on when you are done
- Turn off Antivirus. IMPORTANT - Turn back on when you are done
- Reboot Computer. (Turn it off and on again)
- Download Leap from this address: https://community.leap.com.au/s/article/Installing-LEAP-on-a-new-computer-AU
- Run Leap Installer
- Log in to leap and check that its working
- IMPORTANT - Turn on UAC again following steps above. Third Rung.
- IMPORTANT -Turn on Antivirus again.